RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Thank you for ordering from The Makery Collection. While we hope you love your jewellery, we understand that ordering online can be an imperfect experience so we do offer returns and exchanges on your order, under the following conditions:
- Jewellery ordered on The Makery Collection website or purchased from our studio in Parkview, Johannesburg, may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date, for an exchange or refund.
- Should you want to exchange an item or request a refund within the 30 day period, items must be returned to us in their original packaging, unworn and in perfect condition.
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us on 064 878 3368 and we will let you know the delivery address for returns.
- We will not accept any items not in their original packaging or that show signs of having been worn.
- Delivery charges of the original purchase will not be refunded.
- Delivery charges for a return or replacement will not be paid by The Makery Collection and are for your account.
- Returns will only be replaced or refunded once we receive the unwanted item/s.
- Should your item of jewellery be broken or defective when you receive it, please advise us of this within three days.
- We will arrange for the defective item to be collected from you and will send you a replacement if stock is available. If stock is not available, we will give you a refund.
- The Makery Collection is not liable for the replacement or refund on items that have been damaged after being removed from the original packaging and worn.
- Any items purchased from resellers of The Makery Collection jewellery will be subject to that retailers return conditions and may not be exchanged directly with The Makery Collection.
- For further information, please email us on email@example.com or WhatsApp us on 064 878 3368
WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for registering to buy jewellery wholesale from The Makery Collection. Following approval of your application, you will receive unique new login details which will enable you to see our wholesale range and place your first order.
Please note the following terms and conditions of wholesale buying from The Makery Collection:
- The minimum order quantity on all orders is R3000, excluding VAT. International orders will not pay VAT.
- Prices are exclusive of VAT and transport costs. These will be added to your quote.
- Please remember to log out of your old profile, if you were previously registered to buy as a retail customer. Login using your new wholesale login details. This will ensure you see items that are available for wholesale and the wholesale pricing.
- Please place your complete order online. When we receive your online order, we will double check stock availability and email you a quote from our accounting platform that will include VAT (for South African clients) and transport costs. PLEASE DO NOT PAY THE AMOUNT ON YOUR ORDER, only the one on the quote that you will receive via email.
- Please note that cotton gift bags are not automatically included in your order and need to be ordered online too. We have white and black branded bags available at R2 each and unbranded black bags available for R4 each.
- Please note that if your order includes a lot of beaded jewellery, it may take up to two weeks to prepare your order, depending how busy we are.
- Please feel free to request changes to your quote and we will send through an updated one. Please only pay once you have received the final version that you are happy with. Orders are shipped after receipt of proof of payment. Please email POP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we are only able to hold orders for two weeks. If your order has not been confirmed and paid for after two weeks, we will return it to stock.
- Recommended Retail Prices: While we endeavour to allow for a 100% mark-up on our wholesale prices, this is not always possible. You may use the retail prices on our website as a guide but you may structure your retail pricing to suit yourself.
- While we do supply retail websites, we do no supply imagery of our jewellery for use on the website. Please do not screenshot the images on our website and use them on your website.
- Please be aware that you will see certain items on our retail website that are not available for wholesale. These items will not be visible on the wholesale list that you access.
- Should you receive a faulty or incorrectly packaged item, please let us know within three days of receiving your order and we will correct the error.
- RETURNS: While we would like to offer a straightforward returns policy to our wholesale clients, this is not always possible. Returns will be charged a 10% admin fee and we are unable to accept returns that were bought more than three months earlier. Any items that are on sale at time of the return, will be credited at the sale price.
- CLIENT RETURNS: Please note that if your customer returns a broken item to you, the following terms and conditions apply: We can give you a replacement item, credit or refund ONLY if the replacement is requested within three months of you taking delivery of your wholesale order from The Makery Collection. If we still have stock, we will ask you to send us the broken item and we will send you a replacement. If we do not have stock of the item, we will issue a credit to your account and you will credit your customer or offer him/her a replacement from your stock.
- For further information, please email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us on 064 878 3368.